The Flying Dutch | Festival season

Yesterday I went to a festival in Amsterdam called The Flying Dutch, and I had so much fun so I thought I'd share some pictures wit...


Yesterday I went to a festival in Amsterdam called The Flying Dutch, and I had so much fun so I thought I'd share some pictures with you here! A lot of famous Dutch DJs performed at this festival, for example Armin van Buuren, Afrojack and Hardwell. To be honest, I usually never listen to this kind of music but I actually really enjoyed it!


 I just finished my final exams so I was really excited to go out and finally do something fun again, because it felt like such a long time since I last went out. I haven't got the results of my finals yet so doing something fun with friends was a great distraction to keep me from worrying about those.






As you can probably tell, there were quite a lot of people at the festival but that didn't really bother me for once. The weather was also surprisingly lovely, because they said it was going to rain all day but fortunately that didn't happen! I did choose a very simple outfit because I wanted to be prepared in case the weather was going to be awful. I wore a lace crop top from H&M, my new fringe jacket from The Sting, Topshop's Mom jeans and a necklace from Forever21.




I wouldn't have come up with the idea to go to a festival like this myself, so I'm glad that my friends suggested it because it was a great experience. I do think I prefer festivals with bands and artists who play live music, as opposed to a festival with only DJs like this one. Last year I went to a festival called Pinkpop and I saw The Rolling Stones and John Mayer, which was amazing. But as I said, overall I just had a really great day and I hope you enjoyed reading about it!



Love,
Nathalie

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images