Graduating High School

This week I received the results of my final exams so it was a really stressful week. Fortunately, I passed all of my exams! This means tha...

This week I received the results of my final exams so it was a really stressful week. Fortunately, I passed all of my exams! This means that I've finished secondary school after six years and I can go to university next year. I'm really excited to move to a new city in the fall and attend uni there!
In Holland we have a tradition to hang the flag with your school bag when you finished high school. This way, everyone can see that you've passed your exams. As you can probably tell, I was so happy that I finally finished school because I spent so much time studying for my final exams and this just made it all worth it! In the picture above I'm wearing a new dress from MANGO which I bought especially for this occasion.



After I heard that I passed my exams I immediately started baking a cake to celebrate the good news. I also had some friends and family coming over and I received lots of cards, chocolate, flowers and other presents.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, in September I'm going to study European Cultures & Languages so for now I'm busy getting ready for uni. I still have to look for a room in the city that I'm moving to, and after that I'll have to go furniture shopping which is so exciting. I do have another two months before uni starts though, so there are still plenty of more posts to come about what I've done this summer. I'm leaving for my trip to Berlin, Cracow, Prague, Munich, Budapest and Vienna in a month so I'll keep you posted on that!

I hope that you all got the results you were hoping for as well if you're still in school/university/college. Let me know in the comments?

Love, Nathalie

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congratulations! Graduated from high school earlier this week as well. Best feeling ever. <3
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, congratulations to you too! :)

      Delete

Flickr Images