Prague | My Europe Trip

As you may know if you've read my previous post , this summer I travelled with the train through Europe. After I visited Berlin, it ...



As you may know if you've read my previous post, this summer I travelled with the train through Europe. After I visited Berlin, it was time to go to the wonderful city of Prague. Prague was the most beautiful city that I visited, so I hope I can make you fall in love with this city as much as I did in this post!




My friends and I stayed in a very pretty hotel called Hotel Taurus, which was completely decorated in the style of the old city. The hotel wasn't far from the city centre, so after we arrived we immediately started exploring the city. The first thing we saw in the city centre was a place where people could paint bricks for charity, so we decided it would be fun to try that as well! We painted some Dutch things on the brick and wrote our names along with 'Interrail 2015' on it, so that we could leave a little piece of us behind in this city.






In the evening, we decided to go on a boat trip to explore the city at night. We went on a cruise where we also had dinner and we got the see the city from the river. The view was overall really amazing, pictures can't really capture that but we tried to take some anyway!

 


The next day, we visited the Prague Castle up on the hill. We took a cheeky picture with the guard in front of the castle and with the huge church that was located there.



The beer in Prague was a lot cheaper than in other European countries (and even cheaper than soda!) so I figured it was time for me to learn to drink it. My friend took some embarrassing pictures of me but I figured it'd be funny to share them with you.


On the third day we visited a synagoge and the Karls bridge. The synagoge was beautifully decorated in golden treasure.


On the Karlsbridge there were lots of old statues and street artist that draw tourist. I think it would be fun to have someone to draw me but I don't think I'd be able to sit still for so long haha!




I think Prague is such a romantic city and I'd love to go back there one day. The only thing I didn't enjoy about the city was that in my experience, the people there weren't very friendly. Most people who worked at the public transportation didn't speak English for example, and they would just yell at us in their own language when we tried to asks them something. But apart from that, I really enjoyed my trip and I'm sure I'll go back there. 
Have you guys ever been to Prague and what was your experience? 

Love, Nathalie 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awesome photos. Prague seems like such an interesting city. X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images