School gala | Throwback time

This week it was exactly one year ago since I did my final exams of high school and I had my prom! I was feeling really nostalgic because ...

This week it was exactly one year ago since I did my final exams of high school and I had my prom! I was feeling really nostalgic because it feels like such a long time ago, so I decided to share some of my memories and pictures with you. I am in the middle of the picture above, in the pink dress. When I went dress shopping I only tried on two dresses, which was really surprising because I'm usually very picky. The other one I tried on was blue/green but unfortunately it was too big for me so I went with this dress. I really liked it because I love bright colours and the fabric is really light and soft so it reminded me of summer.



I love looking back at old pictures and it is a great way to procrastinate from studying haha, so I do this quite often and it always surprises me how much I am still changing. I guess you don't realize how much your looks or personality change until you see old pictures of yourself.
 My school gala was so much fun and I'm so glad my school organized one because I feel like it is really a once in a lifetime thing, as you always see in the movies. Looking back on it, I kinda wish I would have enjoyed it more but I suppose you'd always feel about this things that way just because I know you can never go back to that moment.


I think that going dress shopping and getting ready for it may have been even more fun and exciting than the actual event itself haha, but it was just really something that I looked forward to and it was a great way to end my time at high school.

What was your prom like? Please let me know in the comments!
.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahhh you looked beautiful Nathalie- I ADORE your dress!! I've got my prom coming up in a month or so, and I'm so excited :D Can't believe high school is almost over!


    Love,


    Anne x // A Portrait Of Youth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Have fun at your prom :) X

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images