Vienna | My Europe Trip

Vienna was the fifth city that I visited on my Europe trip. I travelled there by train from Budapest and the view was really amazing! I...

Vienna was the fifth city that I visited on my Europe trip. I travelled there by train from Budapest and the view was really amazing! I'd never been to Austria before so it was nice to see the country through the train window.
My impression of Vienna was that it was a really beautiful city, with lots of statues, buildings with golden decoration and fontains. It kind of feels like your walking through these old movie sets all the time. The hotel that we stayed in was close to the train station and really cheap.


We only spent one day in the city so we just wandered around the centre and enjoyed the beautiful buildings and statues. Since we were only there for one day we didn't do a lot of research into places to visit or activities to do in the city, but it was also nice not to have a tight schedule and just wander around the city for a bit.
The weather was nice so I wore my blue maxi skirt from ZARA and a black crop top from H&M, as you can see in the picture below.



The food in the city was also great. One night we had risotto at an Italian restaurant and after that we enjoyed some ice cream. As you can probably tell by the length of this post, we didn't really do anything special in this city but we had a really nice stay there anyway!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images