Visiting the Cat Café

One thing you must know about me: I love cats. I'm not much of an animal person but cats are the only pets that I really adore. I used...

One thing you must know about me: I love cats. I'm not much of an animal person but cats are the only pets that I really adore. I used to have a cat when I was little but he was old so he died when I was 10. As you may have seen in my previous post, I now live in a small room in the city where I go to University so I can't really keep a cat there unfortunately. But later when I have my own place I am defenitely going to have one (...or five)!

Luckily, in the city where I live they have recently opened a Cat Café! It's a café where they have about 6 cats walking around and it's just the most amazing thing for people like me who can't have their own cat. I went there last week with some friends to have lunch. I had bread with hummus and tomatos and it was really delicious!

It was a really warm day though so the cats were being a bit lazy. They didn't really want to play with us but it was nice to just be around them anyway. You may think that a place where there's cats walking around everywhere isn't the most hygienic place, but it really surprised me how clean it was. I didn't take that many pictures because I was too busy stroking the cats haha, but I wanted to make a quick post about this anyway! I just love the concept of Cat Cafés and if you have one in your city I think you should defenitely visit it once.

First image: Unsplash.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey girl I love your blog and followed you on bloglovin! I just started a blog- it'd mean a lot if you could follow back xx

    http://corkylilthing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images