Weekly Update

I thought I'd be fun to share some basic things I did this week with you! I always love reading more personal stuff from other people ...

I thought I'd be fun to share some basic things I did this week with you! I always love reading more personal stuff from other people and the more little details I can learn about someone, the more interesting I find it to read their blog.

  • This week: It was so sunny this week so I had picknicks in the park with friends. I also went to the Cat Cáfé, which was really cool (I'll publish a post about this tomorrow!) I went to my classes at University as well. On Thursday I was meant to give a presentation but then my class got cancelled which I was really happy about! Of course, I also watched Eurovision because I really needed to have a relaxing night in and it's always fun to watch (bit gutted Holland didn't win though)    
  • Music I listened to: The Lumineers, James Arthur, Douwe Bob, Cody Simpson, John Mayer
  • Series/movies I watched: Cuckoo, Gossip Girl, Metropolis (1927)
  • Book I read: The Last Letter from your Lover by Jojo Moyes
  • Food: I mostly ate pasta, paella and rice with vegetables because these are just the most perfect dishes for warm weather.  
  • The most fun thing I did: Taking walks in the park and just relaxing in the sun
  • The most awful thing: That the weather turned around at the end of the week and it now feels like autumn and I have the worst cold
  • Favourite outfit: My blue maxi skirt from Zara with a black top
  • Thoughts: How I should really try to find a job and put a little bit more work into studying for my uni subjects
Image: Unsplash.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love posts like these! And Eurovision is always fun to watch! I am quite happy with the winner this year :) Also, I hate that the weather decided to go back to being shit again. I need sun!!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images