Dinner in Amsterdam

  This week I went out for dinner with my brother and mum in Amsterdam. We went to a restaurant called Loetje where they have the best s...

 
This week I went out for dinner with my brother and mum in Amsterdam. We went to a restaurant called Loetje where they have the best steaks in Amsterdam. It was nice to go out because the past weeks I've been so busy preparing for my final exams at uni that I haven't done many fun things. This is also why I haven't had much time to work on my blog, but I still wanted to make a brief post to let you know what I've been up to!
The restaurant is near the Central station so it was a good place to meet up because I'd been travelling from the city where I go to uni to Amsterdam. It is a 2 hour train ride and I spend most of my time listening to Louisa Johnson's & Clean Bandits new song Tears on repeat because I just love this song so much!

At the restaurant I ordered the most delicious hamburger. I haven't eaten a lot of meat since I did the Vegan Challenge (which I wrote a blog post about here) and I am still consedering to become vegetarian but I just saw this as a little cheat meal haha!


It was a really sunny day so I wore a summer dress with flower print by Jacqueline de Yong which I bought at Only. I also took my black bag from Dorothy Perkins with me because it's really big and nice for travelling.


Like I said, apart from this my week has not been very interesting. I've mostly just been doing revision and I have been taking driving lessons. What have you been up to this week? Let me know in the comments!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely photos :) I hope that you had a great time in Loetje , the food looks delicious!
    I also love your dress, I'm a huge fan of Jacqueline De Yong :)

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images